A healthy human body is perfectly balanced and functions without a glitch. Every part of the anatomy works in tandem with the other to keep us healthy and active. Over the decades, there have been significant advancements in the world of science and medicine. In spite of this, many aspects of the functioning of human anatomy continue to remain a mystery.
The neurological system comprises of billions of nerve cells and neurons, and these help our body perform everyday tasks and different voluntary and involuntary activities. At Radar Medical,Las Vegas’ best neurology clinic, Dr. Russell Shah provides consultation to patients from far and wide. He is one of the most renowned neurologists in the region and treats nervous system disorders of all types.
Various Disorders that Affect the Nervous System
Neurological disorders affect the central and peripheral nervous systems. They also affect the peripheral nerves, spinal cord, and cranial nerves, as well as the brain cells. Also, they can have an impact on nerve roots, the muscles, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomous nervous system as well. Common disorders that impact the nervous system include:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Degenerative diseases
- Migraine & other headache disorders
- Brain tumors
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Neurological complications due to malnutrition
- Traumatic disorders of the CNScaused by head traumas
At our Las Vegas Neurology center, we have seen the impact that neurological issues can have on patients and their caretakers. When someone suffers from these conditions, it has a significant impact on their quality of life,which in turn affects their family members too.
Neurological Disorders- The Symptoms
Radar Medical is one of Las Vegas’ best neurological clinics. Dr. Russell Shah is an outstanding and highly experienced neurologist. He offers the best medical treatments and has the knowledge and skill to treat patients with very severe neurological conditions. However, he always recommends that patients should come in for a consultation as soon as they notice a problem. Some common symptoms of neurological disorders include:
- Recurring or Constant neck, joint and muscle pain, or constant migraines.
- Problems with memorizing information and memory lapses
- Insomnia, hypersomnia and other sleep-related issues
- Numbness in the extremities and other parts of the body
- Partial/complete vision loss
- Pain while swallowing
- Problems with learning and speech
- Difficulty breathing and moving
Timely Medical Intervention is Crucial
Dr. Shah tells people everywhere that timely medical intervention and the appropriate treatments are crucial to improving the symptoms of any neurological disorder. When a patient comes to Radar Medical, the most well-known neurology clinic in Las Vegas, he follows a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment approach, which includes:
- He will carry out a complete physical examination.
- The doctor will study your medical history and will ask questions that will help him understand your lifestyle
- He may ask for specific tests if required and will conduct a detailed diagnosis to find out what the root cause of your symptoms is.
- Shah will design a tailored treatment plan.
Catching these problems early, and receiving the appropriate treatment at the best neurology clinic in Las Vegas, NV, significantly improves your chances of recovery. Dr. Shah and his team at Radar Medical are focused on helping patients recover faster. He helps patients with the perfect treatments and recommends therapies that improve their lifestyle and speed up their recovery.
For any more information about our services at Las Vegas’ best neurology clinic, call Radar Medical at 702 644 0500 or get in touch through our Contact Us form. We assure you of world-class medical care in state-of-the-art settings.